Monday, April 21, 2014

Iran

This writer is really dumb Allah's prophet Muhammad. I wish I knew this guy and tell him that Allah means god in Arabic. He makes it seem like Islam is another religion were god is Allah. The problem that Iran has and with its geographical disability is that its easy to take over and can be con quested. Iran was mostly known as Persia. I know this because I am taking an Islam and the West class and the professor is from Iran. I did not know that Iran has so many Languages from Turkic, Farsis, Kurdish, and Arabic. The book also focus on Nuclear Weapons that Iran is making. This author has a hidden agenda. The Shah is a Persian King that ruled in Iran for a while and had US support to keep power. I think that Iran Quarrels about their economy because the USA has put sanctions on Iran. Islam is also an issue because they have not separated states and church,  but they will eventually. My news post is on Iran"s nuclear power activities. http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/18/why-we-must-give-iran-nuclear-deal-a-chance/   

No comments:

Post a Comment